Grow your business !!! Sell your products online !!! Understand online business !!!
- E-commerce Market Places showcase
- E-commerce Service Providers showcase
- E-Retail / E-business organizations showcase
- Startups ADDA showcase
Why should you attend Ecommerce Business Dating (EBD) as a Delegate?
Four basic reasons why you should attend the business event for growing your business.
|Innovation & Technology Trends||Consumer Behaviour & Requirements|
|Experiential Knowledge Sharing||Networking & Branding|
Experiential knowledge sharing:
Gain experiential knowledge from many of the business thought leaders.
- Strategies that helps to lead your business.
- Better customer experience and retention.
- Become visible to e-commerce fraternity.
Innovation & Technology trends:
Get exposed to new business scenarios and technology trends for new possibilities and innovations which can help you to grow your business.
- Best practices being done by business organisations not only in India but also abroad.
- New technology trends and innovation for better customer experience and retention.
- Innovative and realign strategies that confine your business.
Customer behaviour & requirements:
Focus on customer acquisition, expectation, engagement and retention.
- Understanding the current market demands.
- Understanding of requirements of end users.
- Build capability to provide exactly what the customer demands.
- Understand analytics which helps you to great extent in decision making.
Networking & Branding:
Meet the ecommerce / retail / start-ups fraternity.
- Products / services visible to many other business organisations for cross fertilization.
- Meet vendors for tailor made solutionsof customer experience and retention.
Conference Agenda: June 25, 2015, Bengaluru
|09:30 am – 10:30 am||Registration& Networking|
|10:30 am – 12:00am||Track 1: “Make in India”|
|Atanu Bhattacharya, India Ecommerce Expo & SAEP
Bipin Kumar, Gaia Smart Cities
Rajeev Aggarwal, DHC Consulting
AnantPrasath, KAP Systems
|12:00 am – 01:00 pm||Track 2: “Digital India – Internet of Things”|
|MayurDharmadhikari, Team Chat
Shan MS, Hiveminds
Manoj Kumar Jain, Karnataka Hosiery & Garment Association
Sudarshan TN, Federation of Karnataka Chambers of Commerce & Industry
Harsh Tongia, MSG91
|01:00 pm – 02:00 pm||Networking Lunch|
|02:00 pm – 03:00 pm||Track 3: “Brick – Click – Brick connecting India”|
|Joseph Matthew, Tata Docomo
S. SaiKannan, HDFC Bank
Kundan Jain, South India Garment Association
Alvin Anthony, Next leap Technologies
Manoj Patel, India Ecommerce Expo & SAEP
|03:00 pm – 04:00 pm||Track 4: “Cross Border Trade”|
|Wenkatesh M. Patri, Amazon
Sulabh Jain, Ezdia
Abhay Bhat , , Ebay
Srikanth Thunga, Paytm
|04:00 pm – 05:00 pm||Track 5: “Start up ADDA – Showcase”|
|Ajay Sharma, 99 yrs
NimeshBhandari. Realty Compass
Peter, Impulso Technologies
Manish Gupta, Retaxis
Shashank& Praveen, Multi Recruit
Shakti /Pranjal, CapitalFloat
Harish B V Coinmonk Ventures
Delegate / Visitor Registration:
Conference Delegate Registration: Attend the Conference and Visit the Exhibition area. Tea/Coffee & Lunch included.
Business Visitor Registration: Visit the B2B exhibition area